Join this unique learning program before the GLOBAL FMCG/CPG PRICING AND REVENUE GROWTH MANAGEMENT FORUM in Amsterdam.
IF YOU PREFER TO BOOK THIS UNIQUE TRAINING + YOUR CONFERENCE TICKET (and benefit from bundle prices) -> book here
The Learning program will enable you to understand and identify the most effective Revenue Management levers, to effectively mitigate current inflation prices, along actionable RGM Interventions, bridging Consumer Value, Brand Building, Pack Price Architecture, Consumer Pricing, Mix, Shopper-based Promotion Effectiveness and Omnichannel Commercial planning.
01. What ?
A 2 days program to assess the Revenue Growth Management maturity, accelerate RGM concepts and best practices followed by a hands-on workshop to identify key RGM opportunities in the Organization.
You will learn a Pricing & Revenue Growth Management approach, fully specific to Consumer Goods!
- Why RGM is important
- The concept of RGM, and opportunity for Consumer Goods
- The Revenue Growth Equation
- 5 levers of RGM
- Answers key business questions
- Identify the level of maturity the company has across the key RGM levers
- Identify focus during the implementation of RGM
- Identify potential RGM opportunities
This is your opportunity to learn, discuss and reflect on Revenue Growth Management!
Day 1 : 9.00 - 17.00 hr
Day 2 : 9.00 - 17.00 hr
- Price Pack Architecture : optimal line up and assortment, including optimal incremental Innovations, to maximize growth
- Consumer Pricing : right price strategy, and consumer value based tactics
- Mix Optimisation : How to leverage optimal Mix across product, brand, channel and retailer dimensions
- Introduction to Promotion Effectiveness, in line with brand and pricing strategy
- Introduction to Commercial Plan by Retailer
- General reminder of RGM levers
- Business review ( external factors, Brands, Trade, Finance )
- Self assessment review
- RGM levers teamwork
- Pricing confidence
- Market growth analysis
- Team discussion based on key RGM questions supported by self assessment and pre-work
- Brainstorming ideas
- Presentation to group
- Mapping of opportunities
- Business Impact, revenue generation
- Enabler/ Accelerator of RGM best practices
04. For whom ?
This training is targeted at the following functions in B2B environments:
- Pricing & RGM managers, directors
- Commercial managers, directors
- Marketing managers, directors
- Innovation managers, directors
- Key Account managers, directors
This training is targeted at the environments/sectors:
- Consumer Goods, CPG, F&B, Health OTC, FMCG, Retailers, Luxury Goods
(This training does not cover services nor Horeca.)
05. Group rates
- BRING A COLLEAGUE AND GET -15% discount on both tickets
- REGISTER WITH 3 AND GET -20% discount on your tickets
EPP member ? Log-in to get your member discount.
Find all your benefits in the membership area.
06. Included in the registration fee
The training fee includes :
- Course material - print and digital of the pricing course
- Coffee, tea & refreshments during the pricing course
- Lunches during the pricing training
It does not cover travel, accommodation or other incidentals. We recommend you to book your flights/travel/accommodation in advance to avoid last rates.
We try to negotiate special hotel rates if possible - please ask the hotel for the best rates.
If you have special requests, please connect with Ripsime Matevosian : Ripsime.email@example.com
* EPP reserves the right to cancel or postpone events/sessions, or alter the country, location or venue in case of force-majeur, unforeseen circumstances, or if minimum registration numbers are not met. In case of such cancellation, postponement or alteration by EPP, registrants will receive a rollover credit for attendance at the rescheduled sessions. For more information please have a look at our Terms & Conditions.
Ji-Hoon DIERCKX comes with more than 20 years experience in CPG RGM. At Procter & Gamble, he has been leading Revenue Growth Management (RGM) and Pricing Strategy. Now CEO and Founder of PricingOne, a Pricing & Revenue Growth Management consulting firm, specialized in Consumer Goods. His consumer-centric RGM approach consistently brings significant Net Sales and Margin growth across consumer goods sectors.
Francisco RAMIREZ is a Senior Manager at PricingOne developing Pricing and Revenue Growth Strategies for the CPG Industry. Francisco carries 20+ years of financial experience and strong commercial acumen and worked in 6 countries in Latin America and Europe. In the last 5 years, he focused his career on Commercial-Finance roles driving sustainable growth and profitability improvement across multiple Food & Beverages categories. He also designed Global RGM program in Nestlé and deployed it across all categories in Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
Samer GABR brings 20+ years of experience in Consumer Goods and RGM. At Procter & Gamble he has led business model transformation across Europe, Africa and Asia, guiding several business units to achieve best-in-class revenue and profit growth, as well as leading the development of cutting-edge Pricing and Revenue growth analytics solutions. Now co-founder and Chief Product Officer of PricingOne - a Pricing & Revenue Growth Management consulting firm. Helping CPG/FMCG companies unlock growth where others can't through consumer-centric RGM approach.