What is it?
EPP's Certified Pricing Manager 1 – Strategies and Tactics of Pricing program are expertly designed to accelerate your skills in pricing. The program will challenge and support you to reflect on your pricing maturity roadmap and gives you concrete insights and how-to boost your pricing performance in your organization.
The CPM 1 program covers all in-and-outs of pricing, from the EPP Pricing Maturity Model to implementing price strategies, the most used pricing plans to price setting techniques, pricing research toolbox, and set value-based prices.
The program includes case studies, lectures, and discussions. You will also experience hands-on, practical exercises that will challenge you.
- Develop the ability to evaluate your organizational pricing maturity
- Explore solid insights into the most frequently used price plans and price-setting techniques
- Discover concrete tools and actions to install your vital margin improvement projects
- Gain actionable insights into how to improve your organizational pricing maturity
- Define the right priorities for your next 12 months roadmap
- Gain the know-how and know-what using the right pricing research tools to set a value-based price
- Distinguish the different roles and importance of pricing
- Learn how to respond sensibly to competition
- Become a Certified Pricing Manager - Level 1
EPP's Certified Pricing Manager 1 program has been developed for:
- Everyone involved in the price setting in the organization
- Pricing managers
- Business analysts
- Pricing analysts
- Product managers
- Sales managers
- Financial professionals
- Business controllers
- Everyone who wants to gain a solid basis in pricing
From B2B, retail and B2C industries
What participants will learn:
Top important topics that will be covered during the CPM 1 program
- Impact and the role of Pricing
- The EPP Pricing Maturity Model to assess your organizational pricing maturity
- All the challenges at every stage of your pricing maturity
- Getting started with taking transactional control
- Full value capturing and pricing as a system
- Learn and apply the 31 most used pricing plans and pricing methods
- Value-based price (in practice)
- 4 enablers to monetize the value of innovation and the 7 steps to monetize innovation
- Pricing research toolbox
- How to define economic value-based price and calculate your differential customer value
- Manage your price competition
How participants learn:
- Learn from our world-class CPM faculty, who are leading authorities
- Gain insights from CPM faculty and industry participants
- External view of pricing excellence
- Gain key industry insights
- Bench marking of pricing in comparison to other CPM Participants
- 2 days action learning in a vibrant city
- Intense all-round learning experience with a group of international and cross-industrial talented pricing peers
- Interactive learning sessions
- Network opportunities with a global peer group, sharing personal experiences and debating the industry’s latest hot topics
After the 2 day intense CPM 1 training, will become a Certified Pricing Manager level 1 after completing an intensive CPM online exam.
Founder, EPP - and Managing Partner PAGE-37.com
Pol has a successful market strategy track-record. He was responsible for the European launch of Alpro Soyfoods and elected as marketer of the year in Belgium. Later he joined McBride PLC (private label detergents & cosmetics) as European Marketing Manager and Conoco-Philips as New Business Manager. Pricing was always one of his key responsibilities.
He is the initiator and president of the EPP and responsible for the vision development and daily management. Furthermore, Pol is the founder of PAGE-37 ; a pricing consulting company – and guest lecturer at several international universities and has a track record of a large portfolio of in-companies (product management, market strategy and price management) in different industries worldwide.
Venue Information - Hotel NH Sants Barcelona
The NH Sants Barcelona hotel, formerly known as NH Numancia, is located in the heart of Barcelona’s financial district, just a few steps from the trade fair and the Sants train station. You can get to the city center in 15 minutes on the metro and Camp Nou, the home ground of Barcelona’s soccer team, is only 20 minutes away on foot.
Address: Numancia 74 | 08029 Barcelona |Spain
If you have any questions about the venue, please contact Silvia Garrido at
** EPP has secured a preferential room rate for the attendees to this event. In order to make your reservation and benefit from this special rate, please click here. This offer is subject to availability, so early booking is advised. **
DatesType : In-Person
Start : 14 Jun 2023 at 09:00
End : 15 Jun 2023 at 17:00
Duration : 2 days
Location : Barcelona
The fee for Certified Pricing Manager 1 is €1920.00
The program fee includes
- All learning materials
- Certification fee
- All EPP organized lunches (2) and coffee breaks during the program days
Please note that the program fee does not include travel expenses, accommodation, individually organized dinners and other incidentals. VAT is applicable based on locations and companies.
EPP reserves the right to cancel or postpone events/sessions, or alter the country, location or venue in case of force-majeur, unforeseen circumstances, or if minimum registration numbers are not met. In case of such cancellation, postponement or alteration by EPP, registrants will receive a rollover credit for attendance at the rescheduled sessions. For more information please have a look at our Terms and Conditions.
Training Fee Discounts
- BRING A COLLEAGUE AND GET -15% discount on both tickets
- REGISTER WITH 3 AND GET -20% discount on your tickets
EPP member ? Log-in to get your member discount.
Find all your benefits in the membership area.