EPP endorses recommended pricing events organised by our partners.
We know that one price does not fit all because all transactions are not equal. Customers are different with differentiated willingness-to-pay depending on the context, e.g. geographies, end-uses, etc. A uniform price in the business will leave money on the table with uncaptured customer surplus. Similarly, a too high price will result in lost business opportunities. Differentiating pricing based on willingness-to-pay should be the goal of pricing segmentation. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Six expectations from improved pricing segmentation on profitability
- AI’s role in the development of customer segmentation
- A 3-step process for building your iterative cycle
- A distribution case example achieving a margin uplift, improved customer satisfaction and higher win-rates
Pricing gets more and more challenging every day, but where to start? Before anything else, enterprises should get the basics right in order to set up a pricing process.
Listen to this podcast to get answers to the most frequently asked pricing questions and check if your company already covers those topics.
Frank Frohmann – Pricing Expert and author of the book “Digital Pricing” and Josephine Owusu – Marketing Manager EMEA will discuss:
- Differences between Business Models, Revenue Models and Pricing Strategy
- What is Pricing Power and how does it affect your business?
- The difference between Price Optimization and Price Model Optimization
- What is value-based Pricing?
- Pricing Psychology and the linkage to the Pricing Process
Explore the podcast now: https://www.buzzsprout.com/908776/3256321