Discover and apply new methods and tools for customer-centric, agile and profitable subscription based pricing.
Generate during this interactive pricing course a deep understanding of the specialties, the challenges and the potentials of Subscription Monetization and profit from best practice and actual studies of subscription based pricing.
Download your full program brochure - use the 'download brochure' button
01. What ?
Subscription Based Pricing has been used for newspapers, for telecommunication, banking and i.e. fitness gyms for many decades. And subscription models are increasingly evaluated to be launched in b2b markets as well.
This growth is driven by the rise of the information technology which enabled new products and services - as well as the search or renewed business models. Cloud computing, which enabled the shift from on-premise software to software as a service and the new business models of the sharing economy (e.g. car-sharing) and solutions selling are examples of this evolution. Subscription based pricing has many advantages - but also comes with challenges. In this interactive pricing course, you learn how define your pricing plan, build and price your packages and implement your subscription model to win new customers, to retain them and optimise your profits.
02. Learning Objectives
- Reflect on the best practices to build your subscription based model and price plans
- How to build your price packages
- How to select the right price structure for your packages
- How to select the right price metrics (pros and cons)
- How to manage your subscription model (vital metrics)
- How to make the change
This is your opportunity to learn, discuss and reflect how to optimise your subscription monetization plans !
Training Agenda, Thu, Nov 26
Step 1: Segmentation & Value Proposition
Step 2: Offering - Packaging alternatives
Step 3: Price Model - Price Metrics/Driver
Training Agenda, Fri, Nov 27
Step 4: Price Model - Scaling
Step 5: Price Level - Value - based pricing
Step 6: Subscriber Managemet (Attract | Develop | Retain)
Step 7: Implementation (Finance | Data | IT | People)
Putting it all in practice: Case work
04. For whom ?
This pricing training is for anyone who is working with subscription based pricing model already - and for those who are reflecting to make the change towards a subscription based business model.
• Relevant for participants from all industries offering subscription products and services.
• Managers and experts for pricing, marketing, sales, product management, business development, finance, innovation.
05. Group rates
- BRING A COLLEAGUE AND GET -15% discount on both tickets
- REGISTER WITH 3 AND GET -20% discount on your tickets
EPP member ? Log-in to get your member discount.
Find all your benefits in the membership area.
06. Included in the registration fee
The training fee includes :
- Course material - print and digital
- Coffee, tea & refreshments during the course
- Lunches during the course
It does not cover travel, accommodation or other incidentals. We recommend you to book your flights/travel/accommodation in advance to avoid last rates.
We try to negotiate special hotel rates if possible - please ask the hotel for the best rates.
If you have special requests, please connect with Ripsime Matevosian : Ripsime.firstname.lastname@example.org
* EPP reserves the right to cancel or postpone events/sessions, or alter the country, location or venue in case of force-majeur, unforeseen circumstances, or if minimum registration numbers are not met. For more information please have a look at our Terms & Conditions.
Felix Krohn (Senior Advisor, Former VP Monetization at Wolters Kluwer)
Felix Krohn works as a Senior Advisor in the areas of Digital, Strategy, Innovation, Monetization, and Transformation. Additionally, he is a Coach for Pricing Excellence as well as a Mentor for various start-ups.
Prior to that, Felix spent eight years at Wolters Kluwer, where he advised the CEO on business optimization and growth opportunities and where he built and led a global Pricing & BI/Analytics function.
Felix had joined Wolters Kluwer from Simon-Kucher & Partners (SK P), where he was most recently a Partner and Managing Director for the firm’s Spain office. Felix Krohn has a MS c degree in Business Administration from University of Hamburg and attended Clayton Christensen’s Executive Education on Disruptive Innovation at Harvard Business School.
I found the Subscription Based Pricing course exceptional. I wanted to get up to speed on best practices, but wasn't really sure what I would be able to take away from such a course. However, I was very impressed with the trainer's deep insights into pricing across many industries. I specifically valued the practically of the Subscription course - i.e. the steps to take next, which we practised hands-on with a real case study in groups. I would highly recommend this course to colleagues and friends, but not competitors!