This pricing training is designed to help you define and implement your pricing strategy through your global and local markets.
- Focus on practical tools and approaches that are appropriate to the industry of today and the future
- Interactive with hands-on exercises
- Learn from each other and network with your pricing colleagues from different industries.
Download your full program brochure - use the 'download brochure' button
01. What ?
This is an intensive, interactive 2-day pricing course. It alternates interactive lectures with exercises and group discussions.
It is the premium pricing training in Europe focused on the aftermarket pricing cross industries.
02. Learning Objectives
By attending this training, you will learn:
- Better understand the core principles of value based and marked driven pricing
- Understand how to identify and interact with your pricing stakeholders
- Learn practical techniques and toolsare useful in your pricing processes
- Feel confident about the necessary scope of pricing research you may need
- Understand how to draw intelligence out of the market data
- Know about the necessary strategies for when harmonization is needed and when differentiation to local market pricing is possible without putting other markets in jeopardy
- Work out price competition strategies that defend the bottom line
- Develop tactics to manage prices cross your offering
This is your opportunity to learn, discuss and reflect how to optimise your spare parts and services pricing !
This programme is updated to the latest insights - new format will be confirmed shortly
Module 1 : Introduction
Introduction to Value-Based and Market-Driven Pricing Concept
- Value-based and market-driven pricing as a strategic tool
- What is high quality pricing
- Price setting vs Price getting
Module 2 : Pricing Toolbox
- Price management case exercise
- Pricing overview including pricing methodologies
- Price Management landscape
- Captive vs competitive products
Module 3 : Global versus local
- Team exercise - Market management mapping
- Price harmonization vs price differentiation
- Market intelligence - Internal and external sources
- Competitor pricing
Module 4 : Discounting policy
- List and net price management
- Customer/channel segmentation
- Bonus, rebates and discounts
- Start, target and floor pricing
Module 5 : Team exercise I
- Build a tailored market access and pricing strategy and plan for the launch of a new product in Europe.
Module 6 : Services Pricing
- Service Products
- Top down and bottom up pricing
- Input and output-based pricing
- Organization, roles and responsibilities in price and market access management
Module 7 : Services contracts
- Contract levels
- Risk management
- Value offering
Module 8 : Team exercise II
- Expand the plan to include product and service life cycle management challenges and opportunities
Wrap-up / lesson learned + personal action plan
04. For whom ?
This training is for anyone who wants to improve their knowledge of the latest best practices in pricing for Aftermarket business. This will include those responsible for global and local pricing , financial experts and controllers, marketing directors, product managers, and key account managers
In fact, it’s for everyone who wants to gain a solid basis in spare parts (and services) pricing or spice-up their pricing skills in an intensive 2-days training.
05. Group rates
- BRING A COLLEAGUE AND GET -15% discount on both tickets
- REGISTER WITH 3 AND GET -20% discount on your tickets
EPP member ? Log-in to get your member discount.
Find all your benefits in the membership area.
06. Included in the registration fee
The training fee includes :
- Course material - print and digital
- Coffee, tea & refreshments during the course
- Lunches during the course
It does not cover travel, accommodation or other incidentals. We recommend you to book your flights/travel/accommodation in advance to avoid last rates.
We try to negotiate special hotel rates if possible - please ask the hotel for the best rates.
If you have special requests, or you prefer a taillored pricing training, please connect with Ripsime Matevosian : Ripsime.email@example.com
* EPP reserves the right to cancel or postpone events/sessions, or alter the country, location or venue in case of force-majeur, unforeseen circumstances, or if minimum registration numbers are not met. For more information please have a look at our Terms & Conditions.
Ramin J. Imani
A driven and entrepreneurial-minded business consultant with a focus on strategic and digital operational pricing. Ramin has experience in working with multitudes of international manufacturers and distributors on designing and implementing global pricing strategies and digital transformation. In 2017, he was awarded a PhD from KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in energy and aerospace.
Kalle Aerikkala has worked within the pricing and product management profession for the last 12 years, starting with Finnish technology companies supporting service and spare part pricing globally. Currently Kalle works with Vendavo as a Senior Consultant helping broad range of customers to achieve better results through improved pricing. Even after 12 years every day you learn something new and the world of pricing is incredibly interesting as it touches on basically every function within a company.
This training is high rated !
Kalle Aerikkala was responsible for global services pricing in Outotec for almost 5 years and during this time he developed the pricing from a very fragmented, mainly cost plus driven pricing to value based, market driven pricing. He developed and implemented pricing concepts and models with the assistance of modern system support through which we have been able to implement pricing to our service products in volume instead of individual price setting and this equals speed of quoting.
Hamed Hakimian helped us structure our pricing approach with a clear framework (value based and market driven), process and system support. Through this approach we've become more pro-active towards the market and our OEM.