Knowing all the parameters impacting the tender or contract net price and methodologies to improve your calculation.
New EPP live-interactive learning programs, to improve your pricing knowledge with high quality content, develop new skills and meet international pricing peers all in the comfort of your own home/office.
After registration, you will receive a unique link to enter the Virtual Learning Training on the agreed time and date.
EPP members get € 100 discount. See all EPP Prime benefits here.
01. What ?
This pricing course is designed to help you master the net pricing within contracting and tender management for Medical Device, Biopharmaceutical and Generic companies within Life Sciences. Not just the procurement environment is constantly evolving but also your competitive landscape with new entrants or the widening of procurement scope which demands the need for an adequate net price calculation to improve both the top and bottom line.
This is an intensive and interactive pricing Virtual Class Room designed for the Life Sciences Industry professionals to master the pro-active planning of contracts and tenders to ultimately improve your net pricing by building a robust business case including an estimation to win calculation.
02. Learning Objectives
By attending this training, you will learn to:
- Master the core principles for successful net pricing contracting and tender management within Life Sciences
- Understand various net pricing calculations, techniques and methodologies
- Feel confident about the necessary scope of competitive research you may need to perform
- Work out contract and tender pricing as well as competition strategies supporting a healthy P&L management
This will be achieved by:
- Understand the core principles of net price calculations
- Learn practical techniques and tools which are useful in your contracting and tendering calculations
- Practice with relevant business case and exercises for Life Sciences
04. For whom ?
This training is for anyone willing to improve their knowledge of net pricing for contracting and tender management for Life Sciences. This will include those responsible for pricing, contracting and tender management, along with market access professionals, financial experts, controllers, supply chain and marketing managers as well as key account managers.
05. Included in the registration fee
The training fee includes :
- Course material
- Access to live, interactive training
If you have special requests, please connect with Ripsime Matevosian : Ripsime.email@example.com
* EPP reserves the right to cancel or postpone events/sessions, or alter the country, location or venue in case of force-majeur, unforeseen circumstances, or if minimum registration numbers are not met. In case of such cancellation, postponement or alteration by EPP, registrants will receive a rollover credit for attendance at the rescheduled sessions. For more information please have a look at our Terms & Conditions.
Ruven Remo Eul - Sr. Principal Global Pricing & Tender Management IQVIA
Ruven Remo Eul is a Sr. Principal within the European Pricing, Contracting and Market Access Team based out in Zug, Switzerland responsible for project oversight and delivery, resource management as well as business and solution development.
Ruven brings a background of industry experiences in large pharma companies such as Pfizer and BMS where he worked in Commercial roles with a large focus on leading cross functional Tendering teams for Pfizer in Germany. While at HighPoint Solutions, Ruven has worked with emerging, mid-tier and large pharma on various Tendering and Contracting programs from policy and process assessments, outsourcing of business functions, software vendor evaluations and implementation of global programs. Additionally, Ruven has conducted the industry’s first Benchmarking Study on Tendering issuing 4 reports presenting the Benchmarking Results and developed HighPoint’s Tender Data Service thor focusing on supporting the awareness & planning phase of Tendering while building Competitive and Pricing intelligence. in parallel, Ruven has also worked deeply in global Commercial Effectiveness Programs.
Luca Morreale, Head of Operations, Switzerland, BASE life science
Luca Morreale is head of Operations at BASE life science in Switzerland.
Befor he worked as Senior Manager at HighPoint Solutions supporting the European Life Sciences team based out in Geneva, Switzerland assisting clients from Big Pharma, Med Device to Mid and Emerging Pharma as relates to Pricing, Contracting and Tendering Strategy, Operations, and Technology.
He’s a successful project manager in the areas of Commercial Excellence, Pricing, Contracting and Tendering as well as SME involved in multiple implementations of Tendering, Contracting, GPM, CRM, Business Intelligence as well as territory alignment tools. Luca has experience in business analysis, quality assurance and project management for a range of technology platform ranging from Salesforce, Veeva Vault to SharePoint or Model N Flex. In addition, Luca has led and published the first major industry benchmarking study on Tendering within Life Sciences.