- At EPP, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who register for events and visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
- We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website or services, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Alternatively, you can also telephone us on : +32.51.32.03.72.
Who are we?
- EPP is a leading global membership organisation for pricing professionals and profit leaders, supporting individual and organisational pricing maturity development.
- Our websites cover : www.pricingplatform.eu - www.pricingevents.eu and www.pricingmaturity.eu .
- We are registered in Belgian BE.0833.186.151.
How do we collect information ?
- We obtain information about you when a.o. ;
- you register for EPP newsletters
- when you contact us about products and services (call, e-mail, chat, other)
- when you become part of the EPP Faculty, and when you visit our websites
- when you become key note speaker or contributor to an EPP event
- if you register for EPP events
- if you send us testimonials about EPP events and/or experts
- if your participate in EPP surveys
- when you register in our EPP Linkedin Group
What type of information is collected ?
- The personal information we collect might include your name, company, function, email address, profile picture, type of EPP events you registered for and also information regarding what web pages are accessed, chat information and which content is downloaded and testimonials.
- If you make an online payment or purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
- Pictures/Video : when attending trainings, conferences, forum, seminars and events it could be that EPP is making pictures and/or videos of the event (and only in the context of the event).
How is your information used ?
We may use your information to:
- process orders that you have submitted;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- seek your views, downloads or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you ; these may include downloads of content that your requested, information about our activities and/or process a job application.
- promote our events using event pictures and/or event videos and testimonials
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our obligations. We will only hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has access to your information ?
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf : We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
- When you are using our secure online payment module, your payment is processed by a third party payment processor, who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
Policy for reproduction and dissemination of EPP Pricing Platform’s online test/assessment materials
EPP Pricing Platform asserts that strong measures are necessary to protect the validity of its valuable testing instruments. EPP Pricing Platform believes that any reproduction of its tests without the prior written permission from EPP Pricing Platform may constitute copyright infringement and is a violation of the Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, disclosure of the assessments may threaten the ongoing security, reliability, and/or validity of the test and the test's results, and therefore, the value and usefulness of the test.
EPP Pricing Platform considers its secured tests to be trade secrets. The test questions and answers, manuals and other materials constitute highly confidential, proprietary testing information that EPP Pricing Platform takes every precaution to protect from disclosure beyond what is absolutely necessary for the purpose of administering a test.
EPP Pricing Platform continues to guard the secrecy of its test materials once they become finished products. They are sold only to qualified individuals who are bound by the ethical standards of their profession to protect the integrity of the materials by maintaining the confidentiality of the test materials. EPP Pricing Platform has Registration Policies that are strictly enforced and each purchaser of restricted product is required to fill out a Registration Form that verifies their qualifications. This Form contains a statement signed by the qualified purchaser indicating that the purchaser is so qualified, that the purchaser will abide by the Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use and that all ethical rules will be observed by the purchaser. Therefore, EPP Pricing Platform strongly opposes the release of any test materials to non-qualified individuals.
- You have always the choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not longer want to receive direct communications from us about pricing trainings, new pricing content or events then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information or update your profile settings.
- We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email unless you have given your prior consent.
How you can access and update your information
- The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information EPP holds about you.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
- When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) is encrypted and protected with the following software 128 Bit encryption on SSL.
- Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is legally available from external sources (i.e. Linkedin Profile information when you are linked to one of the EPP staff members, or the EPP Linkedin Group) to help us do this effectively.
Use of 'cookies'
- It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Links to other websites
- In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Review of this Policy
- We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated May 21, 2018.