What is it?
EPP's Certified Pricing Manager Pharma –program is expertly designed around the know-what and the know-how to implement pricing peak performance in pharma pricing!
The CPM® Pharma program is designed to be a great investment for your company and you. The training does not end at the end of the week. You will leave the training with actionable ways to improve your company’s pricing by leading a pricing project. Final certification is based on real business project success, proving that you master the skills to drive pricing impact in your organization. The ROI of the CPM certification projects exceed 25x the investment fees !
The idea is to make a real impact on the pricing maturity development in your organization. The CPM Pharma program is not only an intensive executive program. It is also an intense all-round experience with a group of international and cross-industrial talented peers.
How you benefit of Certified Pricing Manager Pharma:
- Gain actionable the ‘know-how’ and ‘know-what’ to excel with pricing in Pharma
- Install a value strategy and value based pricing
- Develop a regional and global pricing strategy
- Set your right priorities for next 12 months pricing roadmap
- Realise a ROI of CPM 25x the investment fees with your CPM project
- Become the pricing ambassador in your company
- Become a Certified Pricing Manager Pharma and get rewarded
EPP's Certified Pricing Manager Pharma program has been developed for pricing professionals from global, regional pricing and market access teams or local pricing and market access teams:
- Global Pricing and Market Access Director
- Regional Pricing and Market Access Director
- Health Economics and Pricing manager
- Market Access Manager
- Pricing and Reimbursement Manager/Specialist
- Pricing and Contracts Manager
- Pricing and Tender Manager
- Pricing Analyst
What participants will learn:
Top important topics that will be covered during the CPM Pharma program
- Impact and the role of Pricing for Pharma
- Learn to define and focus on our challenges at every stage of your pricing maturity
- Innovative pricing models and new trends in Pharma Pricing
- P&R systems and trends
- Development of a regional pricing strategy for USA market, EU markets, Japan market and emerging markets.
- Contracting and net pricing approaches
- Tender Management: evolution and best practices
- Understanding the role of pricing across the product life cycle
- Loss of exclusivity
- Pricing Research
- Change Management
- Implementation of pricing strategy
- Start with your CPM project and your priorities for the upcoming 12 months
How participants learn:
- Learn from our world-class CPM Pharma faculty, who are leading authorities
- Gain insights from CPM Pharma faculty and industry participants
- External view of pricing excellence
- Gain key industry insights
- Bench marking of pricing in comparison to other CPM Pharma Participants
- Applying CPM learning in a business case
- CPM Project delivery
- 4 days action learning in a vibrant city
- Intense all-round learning experience with a group of international and cross-industrial talented pricing peers
- Interactive learning sessions
- Network opportunities with a global peer group, sharing personal experiences and debating the industry’s latest hot topics
To obtain a CPM Pharma Certification, you work on an actual business challenge for your company. As the final CPM® Pharma certification depends on whether you succeed in completing the identified margin, profit optimisation or change targets set by yourself and your direct manager(s) in your certification project plan. The projects are evaluated by the EPP Certification Board (and internal project sponsor).
- During the CPM Pharma Program you will discuss with the CPM Pharma Faculty and other participants your goals and CPM project and delivery.
- You provide EPP a CPM Pharma Project Charter which will be evaluated to meet the requirements of a CPM Pharma certification project.
- You have 6 months to start/deliver the project, during which you get access to optional project coaching by the CPM Pharma faculty.
- During the CPM Pharma certification Board Meeting where you will defend your project for the CPM Pharma Project Board and your project sponsor.
CPM Pharma Certification allows you to build your pricing maturity roadmap, doing the right things right at the right moment in your career. Certification is based on real business project success with an average ROI of 25x the program investment.
CPM Pharma Faculty
The CPM Pharma faculty consists of a selected group of international experienced cross-industry pricing experts and dedicated CPM trainers.
All trainers are open to share and discuss the best pricing practices with you and are excited to train on the EPP Certification Programs® because participants are an exceptional group of pricing practitioners on their path to increase the pricing maturity of their organizations.
We do not teach, we train and develop.
You will learn, discuss and reflect - and you will bring the learnings into action.
Venue Information - Hotel NH Sants Barcelona
The NH Sants Barcelona hotel, formerly known as NH Numancia, is located in the heart of Barcelona’s financial district, just a few steps from the trade fair and the Sants train station. You can get to the city center in 15 minutes on the metro and Camp Nou, the home ground of Barcelona’s soccer team, is only 20 minutes away on foot.
Address: Numancia 74 | 08029 Barcelona |Spain
If you have any questions about the venue, please contact Silvia Garrido at
** EPP has secured a preferential room rate for the attendees to this event. In order to make your reservation and benefit from this special rate, please click here. This offer is subject to availability, so early booking is advised. **
DatesType : In-Person
Start : 13 Jun 2023 at 09:00
End : 16 Jun 2023 at 17:00
Duration : 4 days
Location : Barcelona
The fee for CPM Pharma Edition is €5350.00
The program fee includes
The program fee includes
- All learning materials
- Certification fee
- All EPP organized lunches (4) and coffee breaks during the program days
- Evening activity including a CPM dinner
Please note that the program fee does not include travel expenses, accommodation, individually organized dinners and other incidentals. VAT is applicable based on locations and companies. We try to negotiate special hotel rates if possible - please ask the hotel for the best rates. If you have special requests, please connect with Silvia
EPP reserves the right to cancel or postpone events/sessions, or alter the country, location or venue in case of force-majeur, unforeseen circumstances, or if minimum registration numbers are not met. In case of such cancellation, postponement or alteration by EPP, registrants will receive a rollover credit for attendance at the rescheduled sessions. For more information please have a look at our Terms and Conditions
Training Fee Discounts
Joining the CPM program as a team, or with your pricing colleagues, offer additional benefits such as team alignment, reflection, and fruitful discussions. We understand that and provide group rates to facilitate your peer learning.
- €5350 full training fee
- €4850 team 2 registration
- €4300 team 3 and more registration fee
- 10% discount for our CPM Alumni
- €300 discount for EPP Prime Members
* fees per participant