Revenue and profitability optimisation
- Organisational turn around to really understand the volume challenges and value focus
- The latest pricing strategies to deal with deflation and implement agile repricing
- Pricing strategies in an economic recession
- How to adapt prices, stay competitive and implement an agile price policy within the current situation
The anatomy of the pricing function at Schneider Electric - Key mandates with a "hot topic of the day" example for each
- Four key mandates of the pricing function
- Strategic pricing - pricing for sustainability
- Pricing as a process - digitisation
- Pricing compliance – competition law compliance framework
- Pricing governance – Pricing Organization Blueprint
- Food for thoughts: 3 questions to reflect on for the future
The pricing journey of an omnichannel player - The organisational and technical development of Fressnapf in pricing
- Organisational Mindset
- Tool implementation
- Prerequisites of dynamic pricing
- Team development and skills
- Challenges for pricing on the journey from omnichannel to an ecosystem
The balance between dynamic pricing and personalisation leveraging pricing investments
- The use of dynamic pricing based on the supply-demand mechanics to optimize the top line and the margins
- How pricing investments such as coupons/vouchers and subscriptions are personalized to focus on the goals on top line and optimal profit levels.
- Learn how to improve your overall profitability and understand how to use map pricing and dynamic pricing to create a more personalized offer and segmentation
Relational pricing: Moving from transactional contribution profit to growing Customer Lifetime Value
- Change your perspective: Learn key insights on the intersection of pricing and customer lifetime value, and how to use the former to increase the latter
- We are on the same page: Let us kick off with a refresher on CLV in Retail
- Understand a new mental model: Complement pricing for transactions with pricing for (product & customer) relationships
- Get ideas to get started: Let ideas sink in on how to get started and create a first pilot project
Mastering E-commerce and its successful implementation
- A step-by-step guide to handle the entire dynamics in E-commerce
- Nailing your E-commerce strategy
- How to build your pricing of more than 10,000 products - learn the latest advances in E-commerce
- Latest tools in E-commerce and how companies are balancing between online and offline
- The competitive advantages of various options of delivery to customers
FutureCast panel: What’s next in Pricing?
- Evaluating key trends that will affect the future of pricing in the manufacturing industry. What are the emerging pricing models and strategies to look out for in 2024 and beyond?
- Looking ahead: how are pricing experts tackling uncertainty and getting ready for worst and best cases scenarios? Has the last two-year disruption boosted resilience in pricing functions?
- Reflecting on dos and don’ts when rising prices in a volatile climate
- How can pricing professionals harness change and disruption to bolster the role of pricing within the organisations?
- To what extend can dynamic pricing principles commonly used in B2C be adapted to B2B manufacturing in order to navigate uncertainty and achieve profitable outcomes?
- Will digital transformation’s acceleration have a real, measurable, attainable impact on pricing in manufacturing? How can digital solutions help organisations to achieve pricing maturity?
-Paola Andrea Valencia, Vice President Pricing Europe, Schneider Electric
-Robert Irwin, Senior Vice President of Business Consulting Europe, Vendavo
-Laura Rathjen, Head of Global Pricing, Festo
Moderator: Olivier Dallemagne, Partner, BCG
Pricing and Milk Valorization
- Royal FrieslandCampina (RFC) as a cooperative is owned by its farmers and receives its farmer’s milk “no matter what”
- The milk price paid to the farmer is both the main source of income for our farmers, but also the main cost for the company FrieslandCampina
- One of the main goals of RFC is to get the most value out of its milk as possible
- This should be achieved by allocating the right amount or milk to the highest valorizing products
- Meanwhile, pricing of these different products is aimed at optimizing value by offering the right price for the right (sub)product to the right customer at the right time
- There is especially a lot of focus on timing, as the dairy sector is a very volatile sector with market prices fluctuating significantly over time
Deploying an AI enhanced promo tool in a VUCA world
- The value of AI in promo planning
- Finding a balance between global scale, local needs and VUCA sell-out
- What we learned as pioneers?
Pricing technology tools – buy-of-the-shelf or build in-house
- When is it appropriate to build in-house or to buy, and why?
- Success story to building a customised Pricing solution in-house - how to do this by close collaboration with various functions such as data engineering, data science, business translation and business owners
- How to move from fully customised to easily scalable solutions?
Master data management & analytics to drive pricing excellence
- Data & analytics road map to improve pricing maturity
- Data visualization & management – How to leverage the full potential of data and what tools are available
- Testing different points: hear a successful revenue management, pricing and analytics integration
Delivering a successful price pack architecture
- Learn how to create a strong structure of a Pack Price Architecture in highly promoted categories
- Innovating in packaging, affordable brands, collaboration with retailers and different promotions in the light of innovative revenue models
Delivering profitable revenue growth strategies through a holistic RGM approach
- How to build holistic RGM optimisation success: leveraging promo, pricing, assortment, and profit pool analytics; challenges and key enablers
- Thriving within a data-driven RGM practice: Initiatives to unlock growth in an inflationary environment, offset losses and recover profitability
Learning from a successful and innovative RGM journey in the consumer healthcare business
- A concrete roadmap to a successful stakeholder management
- Nailing the RGM levers - Hear a real case study and its implementation
- The key challenges and solutions of Regional / Local governance
The importance of exploring the shopper-back design to have a full customer focus model
- Continue developing your top line and value proposition to the consumer and finding new ways of growing
- How to raise prices and not lose profit – find out how to calculate and make sure you are going in the right direction
- The importance of the link between pricing, value chain, channel and market
Building Data & Analytics as an organizational capability
The world is changing towards digital sales and focusing on digital customer experience and pricing analytics are moving from purely transactional views to E2E focus along customer journey. In this context, find out:
- How data has become a golden asset that needs to be operated as a product and managed at scale
- Learn how this requires a change in the ways of working of global functions
- Discover how SE creates organizational DNA around data & analytics to improve customer experience and deliver profitable growth
Implementing variable services pricing
- Understand how Dell Technologies sells computers with customer specific configurations
- Learn how to optimize services attach and profitability, services pricing needs to reflect the actual sold configuration
The talent crunch - how to attract and retain the best pricing teams?
- What does the ‘right’ pricing team look like?
- Your talent pool: how do you recruit, maintain, develop a successful pricing team
- Learn how to improve the talent capabilities within your pricing team
- How do people build career in pricing?
Retail Pricing: Learning from a complex industry
- How does pricing work in Retail? – hear real examples of price management strategies
- Moving from a fix price and advertised price to more dynamic pricing – how to do it?
- As many B2B companies are now becoming retailers – hear the know-how of its implementation
Monetization Innovation in Digital Transformation
- The session will discuss monetization options available to companies that are going through digital transformation.
- Most common monetization models in digital economy
- Pros/cons of each monetization model
- How pricing departments should be prepared for the business model transformation
- How to choose the right monetization model to deploy
- How to align pricing strategy to the monetization model chosen
Where are you on the pricing journey?
- Discover the 4 stages of the Pricing Maturity Model and take an assessment to understand which stage your organization is in
- Learn how technology and process improvements can move you up the ladder
- Recommendations for instant progress as well as long-term, sustained profitable growth
The Future of Pricing in the Digital Economy
- The expectations for the pricing team are changing rapidly and opening up immense opportunities for pricing leaders who are ready to take on the challenge of pricing for the digital economy.
- Join this session to learn how expert pricing teams are using AI to move their attention beyond transactional price reviews to focus on the refinement of strategic pricing models.
- Hear how pricing teams gained executive influence by freeing themselves from reactive price exception reviews to deliver insight into what customers really value.
Dynamic pricing - The process, implementation and results - Are we there yet?
- What is dynamic pricing and why do we need it?
- An overview of what has been done and real examples
- Real case study of how things were done when executing a dynamic pricing model –The process and its implementation
- How to deal with transparency in dynamic pricing?
- The way ahead - Implementation of ML based dynamic pricing
Early learnings and reflections on Value Based Contracting in Chronic Care
- Value-based contracting - “start with why”
- Value-based contracting in chronic care – “the least likely case”
- Learnings from around the world – “it’s all about data and mindset"
- Reflections on the future of value-based contracting
The Economics of Value
This presentation outlays the concept of value from an economics perspective. Learn how concepts such as willingness to pay, value-based pricing, or welfare can be applied to the healthcare market
Using the Value Based Procurement framework to capture the value of your products in Tender
- Understand the Value Based Procurement framework
- Lesson learnt from the implementation of a Value Based Approach to multiple products
- Examples from published tenders
The Augmented Pricing Manager
There are many messages around the coming of AI focus on Technology, but how AI and Auto-
mation change the way pricing managers make decisions and data management?
- Understand what it means in terms of skills and capabilities
- The human-centered perspective of the AI revolution, and its impact of the role of pricing managers within their organization
- How to combine data obtained from traditional sources such as sales transactions and market research with newer sources such as online price scraping, data collected from connected “things” and social media to unlock new insights for improved value capturing
- The new data sources for pricing managers